Databox, a fast-growing software company disrupting the $16B Business Analytics space, is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist who can help us rapidly grow our global team.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will work directly with our Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales leaders to recruit and hire. To keep up with customer demand and to continue innovating, we’ve grown our global team by 50% YOY to 80 team members and have plans to accelerate even faster.
So, the right candidate will have the experience necessary to hit the ground running as a recruiter, attracting a high volume of candidates and managing the interviewing and hiring process for a variety of roles. You will report to the Head of People Operations and work closely with other hiring managers and our executive team on the following responsibilities.
- Define, establish and maintain a solid talent acquisition strategy, including forecasting of hiring needs
- Own, drive and manage the entire recruitment process including writing job descriptions, creating recruitment strategies for sourcing, screening, managing the interview process, conducting interviews, evaluating and hiring for all level position
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources (social media, ATS, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- Engage, nurture and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels by identifying unique ways to source strong candidates via the internet, content and branding initiatives, driving employee referrals and attending networking events
- Work closely with hiring managers on interviewing, selection skills and techniques
- Shaping the skills, experiences, and competencies that each position requires for success.
- Identify passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources.
- Complete all pre-screening and screening activities for prospective employees, which may include calling previous employers and completing background screens
- Manage the communication with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Collecting and analyzing all information that can help you improve your recruiting process and make a better hiring decision
- 3+ years experience within an agency or in-house HR staffing environment, sourcing and hiring
- Experience and understanding of technology and software profiles and cultures across different markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Ability to be creative, and adaptive, when positioning Databox and roles in both verbal and written situations
- A collaborator who has an ability to create urgency with the hiring manager and/or candidates to complete the hiring processes
- A curious mindset and ability to seek information, answer questions, solve for objections and leverage resources independently within different levels of complexity.
- Proven ability to own, drive and manage multiple candidates simultaneously
- Possess a high level of empathy and effective, inclusive communication skills
- Prioritize a seamless, remarkable candidate experience
- Operate autonomously and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Are naturally curious, continuously learning and reflecting on their own growth
- Independent, self-managed, and self-starter personality.
Additional skills needed:
- Excellent English speaking and writing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Getting things done attitude
- Analytics and troubleshooting skills
- Close attention to detail
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who wants to build their career helping 100s (and maybe thousands) of others build theirs. You’ll be joining a company with an extremely high eNPS and an executive team that is passionate and experienced at building great teams at great companies, who has been intentional about our hiring and career development practices, and who aspires to build a world-class company culture.