Databox, a fast-growing, profitable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that helps other companies monitor, report and improve their performance, is seeking to hire a Customer Onboarding Specialist.
Databox Onboarding Specialists help our new customers get set up on the software to ensure their long-term success and retention. Each customer has unique needs, so you’ll be responsible for uncovering their goals, building dashboards for them and training them so they can ultimately use the software independently.
This role offers extensive and ongoing career, technical and sales training and coaching with a very competitive compensation, flexible work location and with the opportunity to double your earnings in 1-3 years based on performance.
You’ll have a measurable impact on the growth of Databox by being responsible for the initial software setup of new customers in their first 3 months.
The Customer Success Managers will be responsible for:
- Reviewing customers assigned to you including their usage, adoption, activity and company-specific information to perform introductory outreach and engage customers throughout the onboarding period to ensure they’re on track with set up.
- Conducting kickoff calls to understand new customer’s goals with Databox and introducing them to the software.
- Building metrics and dashboards for customers based on their technical setup needs as determined during training calls or as part of paid services.
- Developing documented plans for customers who are finishing onboarding including what they have left to set up and assistance they can receive from their Customer Success Manager or paid services.
- Collaborating with our Support, Account Management and Sales Teams to facilitate effective hand-offs and positive customer experiences.
Experience and requirements:
- You must be a strong consultative customer service professional, ideally with experience onboarding accounts, managing accounts or providing technical support to customers on SaaS platforms.
- You must be able to set clear next steps with defined timelines and effectively hold customers accountable to their responsibilities.
- You must possess effective communication skills, be able to clearly relate technical information to non-technical customers over the phone.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are required.
- Experience working with CRM/Sales, Support and Task management software (i.e. HelpScout, Intercom, HubSpot, Asana, etc.).
- Experience in data analytics with Google and Facebook products, and platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce and Shopify is a plus.
Location: We are looking for the best possible in the world, regardless of location. Our team is distributed globally across several continents with concentrations of team members in Ptuj,, Slovenia, Boston, MA, USA and Novi Sad and Belgrade, Serbia. We do offer access to a co-working space in Ptuj, Slovenia, with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks.