Databox, a fast-growing, profitable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that helps other companies monitor, report and improve their performance, is seeking to hire a Customer Success Manager.
Databox Customer Success Managers work with paying customers to understand their goals with Databox and help them develop plans to achieve those goals. In addition to developing plans for them to be successful, they also provide training on how to use the software and assist with their ongoing set up needs.
In this role, you’ll spend most of your time on calls helping customers setup Databox dashboards, reports and other features, increasing the likelihood they’ll stick with us as their dashboard and reporting solution.
You’ll have a measurable impact on the growth of Databox by being responsible for the success of 100’s of customers by increasing product adoption, preventing cancellations, and driving upgrades, longer payment terms and renewals.
The Customer Success Managers will be responsible for:
- Reviewing customers assigned to you including their usage, product adoption, previous interaction with our team and other customer-specific information to determine which customers would benefit from your help and engaging them with well-crafted email outreach.
- Conducting calls with customers to understand their short and long-term objectives with Databox.
- Developing documented plans for customers including what metrics and dashboards they need set up, how data will be shared with internal employees and/or clients (for Marketing Agency customers) and how to effectively analyze their data.
- Determining the level of assistance customers need to execute these plans and selling Paid Services when applicable.
- Collaborating with our Support, Onboarding and Sales Teams to facilitate effective hand-offs and positive customer experience
- Helping customers understand their Databox plan, increasing payment lengths (to quarterly and annual contracts) and securing annual renewals
Experience and requirements:
- You must be a strong consultative account manager, ideally with experience onboarding or managing accounts on SaaS platforms.
- You must have high business acumen and understanding of how customers will utilize Databox to grow their business.
- You must have deep analytical skills to help customers uncover key insights that can help them improve performance of KPIs.
- You must become a Databox product expert in order to help customers with their technical requirements and introduce new or changing functionality.
- You must possess effective communication skills, be able to clearly relate technical information to non-technical customers over the phone.
- You must have strong active listening skills and be able to sell the value of higher-level plans or add-on features.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are required.
- Experience working with CRM/Sales, Support and Task management software (i.e. HelpScout, Intercom, HubSpot, Asana, etc.).
- Experience in data analytics with Google and Facebook products, and platforms such as HubSpot, Salesforce and Shopify is a plus.
This role offers extensive and ongoing career, technical and sales training and coaching with a very competitive compensation by location with the opportunity to double your earnings in 1-3 years based on performance.
Location: We are looking for the best possible in the world, regardless of location. So, this position is an opportunity to work in a high-growth company with a flexible schedule and location. Our team is distributed globally across several continents with concentrations of team members in Ptuj and Ljubljana, Slovenia, Boston, MA, USA and Novi Sad and Belgrade, Serbia. We do offer access to a co-working space in Ptuj, Slovenia, with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks.