Databox, a fast-growing, profitable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that helps other companies benchmark, analyze, and report their performance, is seeking to hire a Business Analyst to join our Revenue Operations Team and help us analyze, report and improve our own performance.
You’ll work closely with the Databox management team to create and revise our growth plan, identify opportunities for performance improvement and ensure we’re on track to achieve our targets across teams, with a special focus on our Sales Development, Sales, Support, Marketing, Customer Onboarding, and Account Management teams. With 150 team members and 20+ different teams/functions, you’ll work with the operations specialists and analysts across the business to ensure we’re growing our business as efficiently and quickly as possible, given our resources.
- Each week, month, and quarter, leaders across the company share performance data updates that give insight into their team’s current performance. The Business Analyst will be responsible for the coordination of these updates, including making sure they’re executed as needed and distributing them to the rest of the organization. Further, this individual will be responsible for analyzing the data that’s shared in order to ensure we’re aware of areas that are over/ underperforming and can adjust our strategies as needed in order to achieve optimal results.
- On a quarterly basis, you’ll be responsible for analyzing our performance against our models so we can revise our 12-month hiring plan and revenue forecasts with the aim of maintaining profitability and generating a good ROI as we make investments in different teams and projects.
- You’ll also be responsible for other planning activities such as ensuring we have enough support and sales coverage in each time zone/continent, matching new team members with mentors based on career tracks, etc.
- The Business Analyst will audit data in our systems (like deals being created in our CRM) to ensure the conclusions we’re drawing are accurate. You will also analyze the outputs and outcomes of key initiatives across our go-to-market teams to determine successes and areas of opportunity.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- 2+ years experience in a financial, sales, or marketing analyst or operations role, ideally in a B2B software company larger than Databox.
- Analyst experience using spreadsheets, databases and/or business intelligence tools like Databox.
- Comfortable evaluating and adopting new systems to help track and monitor key performance metrics, such as introducing new tools to measure our post-sales impact on improving retention.
Databox is a high-growth company with customers all over the world. The right person for the role will be eager to continue learning and advancing their career as they help drive the growth of the company.
Location: We are looking for the best possible in the world, regardless of location. So, this position is an opportunity to work in a high-growth company with a flexible schedule and location. Our team is distributed globally across several continents with concentrations of team members in Slovenia (Ptuj & Ljubljana), Serbia (Novi Sad & Belgrade), and across the US (PA, MA, CT, & TX).